Cash Nifty Chart on Updated 8-10-2012
- The complicated political mechanization that underpinned the euro zone’s ongoing challenges.
- Index of industrial production dropped to negative 1.8% as against 2.5% in previous month.
- The Greek political situations are very complicated and expecting some bad news coming back on the radar and take the steam out of the equity rally.
- But Liquidity is still winning in global markets.
- bit of resistance on world markets, but the wall of liquidity is so strong that corrections are very short-lived and inevitably you come back.
That does not mean that the rally is over, it may just be a pause Or Short Term bear attacked.